Det som startet med et enkelt “følg tilbake” på Instagram har utviklet seg til et vennskap jeg er skikkelig takknemlig for. Da Sandrine sendte meg melding og sa hun skulle til London var begynte vi å planlegge hva vi skulle finne på med det samme. Én ting var sikkert; vi skulle filme video!
For noen måneder siden gjorde vi et blogg-samarbeid hvor vi delte en uke i hvert vårt liv i London og Montréal, men siden vi nå skulle møtes ville vi lage en video sammen også. Både Sandrine og jeg elsker å lese, så vi tenkte at én av videoene måtte handle om bøker som har betydd spesielt mye for oss.
What started as a simple ‘follow back’ has grown into a friendship I’m so grateful for. When Sandrine sent me a message saying she was coming to London we started planning what to do together immediately. One thing was for sure: we had to film a video together!
A few months ago we collaborated on blog posts where we shared a week in our lives in London and Montréal, and now that we were meeting up we wanted to do a YouTube video together as well. Sandrine and I both love reading, so we figured we had to make a video together chatting about the books that have made the biggest impact on us.
The books we’re talking about:
- Everything I Know About Love by Dolly Alderton
- The Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
- Harry Potter by J.K Rowling
- Le Journal d’Aurélie Laflamme by India Desjardins
- The Multi-Hyphen Method by Emma Gannon
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- Why I’m No Longer Talking to White People About Race by Reni Eddo-Lodge
We also made a fun video talking about our blogging journeys for Sandrine’s blog. Both of us have been blogging for 8 years, which is a crazy long period, so it ended up being quite an honest chat about what it’s really like to keep a blog going for that long.